Monday, October 15, 2012

Yousef Arafat Romantic Single يوسف عرفات - ايه الرقة دي 2012


Jordanian native and past participant in Arab Idol Yousef Arafat is excited for his debut song. It's a romantic pop song. Yousef did leave the show, but it seems viewers never quit the young and talented singer. He did released a song in Ramadan about Islam. But now he is back with a new song which he has titled "Eih El Re2a De" about a delicate person he has fallen in love with.

The verdict:

It's a sweet song, good lyrics, the music sounds generic. I do not hear a unique voice on the track. I feel we already have this voice in Egypt. Not sure what Yousef brings to the music scene with this song. This is a slow dance song, it might work for those who are searching for the dreamy bunches. I am certain young women will enjoy it.

I am not alone on my opinions  it seems that comments on the song agree with me, his voice is much better than this song allows for.

I think Yousef can do better,
Yousef Arafat - Eih El Re2a De _Music Video_ _ يوسف عرفات - ايه الرقة دي 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment