Friday, October 5, 2012

Video: The Coolest Arabic Music Video Animation ‫كليب جوني‬‎ - مترو | Jonny - Metro


I like Egypt and I love public transportation, I wish I can say the same about the Metro, it seems to scary people off. But one indie Egyptian singer wanted to make the metro cool while singing about real issues with this overworked system.

He made a cool animation--it's no Hollywood production, but it's still awesome to watch. It has some bright and Arab looking folks in animation. I happen to like the song and the subject it brings up. I love the virtual tour of the city that never sleeps.

To find a place for my leg, I need to maneuver, and to find a place I need to start a revolution--the song goes. This about how a person feels taking the crowded metro for the first time. Johnny's song makes it look like a worth while adventure. 

 ‫كليب جوني‬‎ - مترو | Gony - Metro

0 comments:

Post a Comment