Monday, October 1, 2012

This Rap Won't Rot By Stormtrap


Stormtrap Asifeh dedicated a rap song for the thousand of Palestinians imprisoned in Israeli jails. A powerful track with touching lyrcis. About a guy who wanted to be a doctor yet he ended up in Israeli jail. This song will mean a lot to the people who have children, siblings, and fathers in Israeli jails. They know how it's. This song sounds like it has been written by a prisoner, it does offer intimate details.

I did not live my life to tell it over a phone line- or from behind a glass window. When I was a kid they told me, prions are for criminal. My crime is being Palestinian. The song goes to extra length to keep the focus on the prisoner and the lyrics.

 ما رح أعفن - عاصفة | Stormtrap - I will not rot






0 comments:

Post a Comment