Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lamitta Frangieh "I Haven't Been Raped On Camera"

Lebanese model turned actress Lamitta Frangieh is the gal most Egyptian producers and directors call on if they wanted a girl to bear it all, a girl that can tell raunchy jokes, play with the boys and look good in a bikini.  For Lamitta Frangieh, it's all business and all is for a paycheck. Nothing is wrong with that. For most Arab viewers, she has no standards as she seems to do more roles without her clothes than with.

But in one interview for Al-Ain newspaper, the model has shared with her criteria. "I have yet to appear in a role where I get raped," "Most of my roles have been light and humor filled" "If I do film a rape scene, then I have boundaries I won't cross," "at the end, I am a girl form the East"

She added, "those scenes have to be part of the plot and not feel forced" Lamitta's latest movie is a romantic comedy about Facebook about an Egyptian man who lives in Jordan and gets in trouble due to the social network site. The film will be dreicted by Jordanian American director Mohy Qandoor

النجمة اللبنانية لاميتا فرنجيه في مشهد ساخن ومثير


P.S. Rape is a serious issue and I do not take it lightly. I just think the comments were insensitive. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment