Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Never Liked Razan "رزان" And I Was Right Not To


Razan El Maghraby "رزان المغربي" came into the spot light on TV as a TV personality, then she got into the game shows, then she started to sing and act. So she was sort of all over the place. The reasons for me not liking her is that I have felt she was a fake and that she has an elitism problem. She always came across as this girl who she thinks of herself as better than most.

And she was always selling the bold card, as I am cool I do whatever I want. Take for example, the music video below when she shocked the system with doing a lot of bedroom acts. Not just that, the song is infused with sexually suggestive language that was too obvious. Many hates that song of hers and called it garbage. I think Tamer Hosny was involved in the song, he wrote and composed this horny song.

But then two years ago Razan was in deep trouble, a leaked video of hers with some dude as she speaks sex and pretend to perform oral sex on that guy who was drinking beer. Razan's video got leaked and her career seems to have ended at the moment.

No TV is picking her up again. While she has apologized about the video and defended herself. What I also hate when these people get caught they use the tired excuse, "I am a girl from the East who respects her culture"! Oh yeah people. they always say that.

Razan's video went viral and everybody even those who speak ill of her have seen it, my beef with her is not just the video, it's that she is a person who is out of touch.
 
Razan - Enta Ba'aa / رزان - انت بقى

0 comments:

Post a Comment